What are cookies?
The main OneChocolate website uses two sets of cookies:
• Whitepaper/report download cookie. When you choose to download one of our whitepapers/reports, we ask that you fill in some details about yourself. This cookie ensures that we don’t ask for the same details every time you visit.
The OneChocolate blog features these cookies:
• Google Analytics. See what we say above
• Facebook. This is used as part of the sharing and social integration on our blog. You can view their Data Use policy here: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
How do I disable cookies?
• It is possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website.
• All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.